Today’s blog post is all about my favorite venues in the area that I love working at! For all of the brides and grooms out there who are wedding planning and can’t decide on their venue, here are some fantastic ones:
1) Sequoia A very modern and classy venue! Love the open space and windows that they have throughout the building. Plus, it’s on the Potomac River!! Could it get any better?!
2) Rose Hill Manor Their bio says it all: “traditional…spacious ballrooms…chandeliers…columns…” YES YES YES!!
3) Whitehall Estate & Winery I love this venue because it is so unique! It is such a sweet manor that is surrounded by a canopy of trees in the Blue Ridge Mountains!
4) Carnegie Institution For Science I adore this ballroom that Carnegie has! It is simply gorgeous and I am so lucky to have attended a friend’s wedding here! It would be a dream to shoot a wedding here…
5) Army Navy Country Club Don’t even get me started on this venue. As many times as I’ve been here, it still amazes me with the size, amazing architecture, and the staircase!! Plus it has a GORGEOUS view of DC in the background!!
6) National Museum of Women in the Arts I love this venue as well because it is such a classic venue. Between the white pillars, the grand stair case, or their amazing crew that organizes for you, this venue is a go-to.
I hope you all enjoyed hearing about some of my favorite venues in the area, but there are many more, of course. What are some of your favorites?
To see my full list of preferred vendors, check it out here.